Being an employee at Key Lime Air means you work for a growing charter airline with nearly 15 years of history in the aviation industry. It means you are a key part of an energetic, ambitious team devoted to safety, excellence, and pioneering the future of charter travel. It means you can enjoy living and working in the Rocky Mountain region and take pride in your role as a vital part of Key Lime Air's future.
Our team is growing. To apply for a position with Key Lime Air, please e-mail your resume to email@example.com
Metro Captains (4 day work schedule)
Key Lime Air, a Denver, Colorado based 121/135 Airline, is seeking full-time Metro captains for our cargo operation.
Preferred qualifications for the Metro are 1500 hrs TT and 150 hrs multi-engine.
Starting pay for Metro captain is $55,000 salary / 4 day work schedule.
- Must possess a Second Class Medical, First Class preferred
- Must possess a Commercial Pilot Certificate
- Must meet requirements of FAR 135.243(c)
- Pass a standard 10 year background check
- Ability to think strategically and work by yourself
- Must have strong piloting skills
- Competitive salary that starts the first day of training
- Employer paid health, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Matching 401k up to 3%
- CASS participant (Pilots are eligible for jump seat privileges)