Key Lime Air is "Your Career or Your Career Path". We offer a best in the industry pay scale and benefits package combined with a fantastic Rocky Mountain lifestyle.
We are a growing regional airline based at KDEN with over 21 years of history in the aviation industry as a Part 121 and Part 135 air carrier. Our operations include cargo, private/ VIP large cabin charters, and scheduled passenger service under our Denver Air Connection brand.
We operate a fleet of more than 28 aircraft, including Fairchild Metros, Dornier 328Jets, Embraer E-145LRs, and an Embraer Brasilia. Our growth plans include the continued addition of E-145LRs to our fleet.
The Key Lime Air community represents some of the finest talent in aviation and our very simple mission is: We Deliver!
Joy, Contentment, Service, Comfort, Family, Friends, Safety, Reliability...
We are here to serve our customers. We love what we do, and our passion shows in our commitment to providing an extraordinary customer experience for the communities, people, and partners we are proud to serve with safe, reliable and on-time jet service, cargo service and charter service.
Are You Key Lime Employee?
We are looking for people to join our community in numerous positions who take pride in their work and who strive for perfection. We want people to join our proud community who have a desire to contribute to our 21-year culture of excellence and become part of the story of our future success. Take a look at our Culture Handbook which was written so that our current employees and potential employees could have clarity about who we are, who aspire to be, where we came from, what we value, what’s important for success, what to expect from each other and to honestly tell the truth about how our company operates.
If you really like what you see and what move forward with the recruitment process then apply for a position below and be prepared to talk about what attracted you to our culture.
We are looking for customer-focused Flight Attendants that are able to create a pleasant flight experience for our guests. You will be able to work autonomously, take initiatives and collaborate with colleagues in order to help passengers enjoy their time aboard. The goal is to secure our financial development by establishing our company as a reliable and thoughtful host.
- Must successfully pass a 10 year background check
- Must successfully pass a pre-employment drug test and be included in a random drug and alcohol testing program
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States and be able to travel outside the country without restriction
- Must have a current and valid passport
- Understand the duties of your assigned position during flight and act your best
- Ensure the satisfaction of passengers by answering questions and offering them assistance
- Welcome travelers on board and help them to their seats when necessary
- Serve food and beverages
- Give the safety presentation in a well-prepared manner
- Monitor the cabin frequently for the entire duration of the flight
- Adhere to established regulations and procedures
- Remain calm and offer assistance to passengers in the event of an emergency
- Give particular attention to passengers with special needs (children, disabled, elders etc)
- Prepare accurate reports concerning any significant issues or happenings
- Proven experience as flight attendant or related customer service experience
- Fluency in English, knowledge of additional languages is a strong advantage
- Basic skills in MS Office
- Customer-oriented approach
- Clean, professional appearance and healthy constitution
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Cool tempered and patient with aptitude in resolving issues
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.50 per hour